We couldn’t stop laughing at some of the things our Twitter team came across, so we decided to compile a list that made us llol (literally laugh out loud) in the hopes that you do too.
eNotes has tons of resources to help you write your essays and answer tough homework problems, so you don’t have to take all your homework angst to Twitter. You can also tweet our team anytime here at @enotes or @enotesmath (for math specific questions)!
1. “sneak peek of my Romeo and Juliet essay”https://twitter.com/lainnn_/status/573629103062040576
2. “ask me how my grapes of wrath essay is going”
ask me how my grapes of wrath essay is going pic.twitter.com/HzxMYaWehN— Michaela (@Michaela_wolski) March 4, 2015
3. “Holden Cauliflower”
still trying to finish catcher in the rye essay ughhhhhhh 😩😴 pic.twitter.com/XpDzP5OkgA— ✩*˚𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞˚*✩ (@asvpmuffin) March 12, 2015
4. “Who’s got homework due in tomorrow?”https://twitter.com/ScrubsReaction/status/572068138071789569
5. “so I can’t do my math homework cause my duck fell asleep on my calculator.”https://twitter.com/BabyAnimalsPic/status/573494185032032257
6. “OH MY GOD I wrote this on my essay and forgot to erase it helpppp”
OH MY GOD I wrote this on my essay and forgot to erase it helpppp 🆘😣 pic.twitter.com/cv5aJPEp6N— Emily Storc (@EmilyStorc) March 5, 2015
7. “Teacher: ‘Where’s your homework?’ Me:”
Teacher: "Where's your homework?" Me: http://t.co/wrpp1vCzQK— Real Talk (@ReaISayingss) March 5, 2015
8. “Should I do my homework?”
Should I do my homework? http://t.co/fNo4lvedlz— Girly Nikki (@JensonNavamjx) March 5, 2015
9. “When you try to finish your homework as the teacher is collecting it”https://twitter.com/helloitsmebart/status/572886687413628928
10. “Me writing this Hamlet essay”
Me writing this Hamlet essay pic.twitter.com/nOILrGO7DD— Lauren Shepherd (@shepherd_lauren) March 2, 2015
11. “haven’t done any homework all break”
haven't done any homework all break pic.twitter.com/c9VtiAxnQp— a potato (@ImARealPotato) March 9, 2015
12. “*writes essay on Hamlet*”https://twitter.com/MLErivard/status/566318239639412736
13. “when u accidentally type ‘hamelt’ instead of ‘hamlet’ on your ap lit essay”https://twitter.com/Karsyn15/status/555094226724474881
14. “When you finally have to do the essay & all the homework you procrastinated on”https://twitter.com/_maryamir/status/575888649864130562
15. “so if you can get out the essay you did for homework please…”
"so if you can get out the essay you did for homework please..." pic.twitter.com/zpmViA6Uqg— Harriet Ashworth (@harriet_madison) March 8, 2015
16. “…realize you still have an essay to write “https://twitter.com/dgallegos23/status/553411311594635264
17. “When you have a research essay draft on Hamlet due tomorrow and you have only 1/4 done”
When you have a research essay draft on Hamlet due tomorrow and you have only 1/4 done pic.twitter.com/VudoaejOoT— miss helen (@hasokol) March 1, 2015
18. “Haven’t finished my homework…”
Haven't finished my homework— Kelly Cunningham (@kcvnningham) February 20, 2015
Haven't started packing
Haven't studied enough
Haven't finished my essay pic.twitter.com/w5dTIKm1W1
Haha! That sleepy duck made my day 🙂 Nice list.
Haha! That sleepy duck made my day 🙂 Nice list
Thanks! Baby ducks are an instant cure for my grumpies.
Comments are closed.